Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

10/22 compact?

Jan

Hi guys!

As mentioned before - I am looking into "tactical 22's" right now - but as more as I am checking, the more I fall in love with the "simple" 10/22, especially with the 10/22 compact with hardwood stock. Not exactly "tactical", but - nice !!!

Ellwwod Epps offers this model for $277.29 (CDN), a fair price I think. Quality of - and assecories for this rifle are fantastic, my Savage 64 which is more trouble then fun would be a trade-in.

What do you think? A good choice? Or is there a good reason to pick a different 10/22?

Thanks,

Jan

You cant go wrong. There are an excellent gun out of the box. This is my squirrel gun, a 2009 vintage carbine short. The addition of an adjustable Power Custom trigger made this a perfect gun for me.

The trigger is available from Brownells and now comes with the hammer bushings.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=23072/Product/RUGER_reg__10_22_reg__PRE_TRAVEL_ADJUSTABLE_HAMMER___SEAR_KIT

[img width=800 height=600]http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp291/bcls430/Hunting/IMG_0519.jpg

I will go in the store next week and check the 10/22's and just pick the one I like the best.

The tactical would be nice because I can just mount my red dot scope, the compact is nice and small, the carabine on sale for $ 239.00, and so on, and so on. At the end I will propably nuy them all 3.  ;D

Thanks!

Jan

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.