Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

FUN WITH BLACK RIFLES

44terryberry

In nearly 50 years of shooting nearly every type of firearm in existence,I have my opinions.For myself, I have derived the most enjoyment from two types of rifles,muzzleloaders and .22 auto"black rifles." I can think of no better pasttime than an afternoon at the range with either my Smith.22 or the Colt Umarex .22. I prefer the stock aperture sights to any optics,and anything mouse size or  similar is dead meat at 100 yds.I will probably not go back to any centerfires.I like these  black rifles. I guess the old saying must be true: "Once you go black, you`ll never go back." It`s rifles they were talking about....right?

Im with you. I've finally got my Sig 522 dialed in, and finally got the ballistics chart made up so I can dial the scope in for whatever range Im shooting at. Thing is printing every shot in the 10 ring now, so I can go shoot all day for $20 bucks.

I get done, and my shoulder isnt sore from 500 rds of .223, or .308....and all the guns shoot the same ammo.

Im having an absolute blast with my Sig 522 and Mosquito. Its just awesome.

• 2 weeks later...