Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Military Discount from S&W

Dieselgrin

There isn't a way to attach a PDF, but if you like I will host it and provide you a URL where it can be downloaded from.

If you want to be notified of replies for a specific thread, when posting the original topic or a reply to a topic, expand the "Additional options" link and click a checkmark on next to "Notify me of replies."

:beer:

• 2 weeks later...

S&W has to have the FFL on file where the weapon will be shipped.  This means they have to have an original signature on file.  you can fax the form, but would have to follow up with postal to get the FFL to them.

I just found the S&W "contact us" phone number and got the military discount rep on the phone.  there is no reference on their web site for this program.

• 2 months later...

I heard about this at work in December and actually sent an email to S&W to get some clarification. This is the reply I got back. Sadly, it appears this deal is over with.

I’m sorry for the delay in responding to your email, I was stranded away from my office without my computer and could not return home due to the 24 inches of snow that fell in Washington DC.

Attached is the Military Active Duty and Retired VP program form for you to complete.  This offer applies to all active duty and retired service personnel for Smith & Wesson Firearms through the end of December 2009.  The 40% discount is taken off our website retail price.  One order per person and all orders must be post marked no later than 31 December 2009.  You’ll be buying from Smith & Wesson not a dealer, however we will need a dealer with a valid FFL to ship the gun to so you can take legal custody of it.  Please spend a few minutes coordinating with your local dealer to ensure they are willing to make the transfer for you, sometimes they may charge you a fee anywhere from $20.00 up to $100.00.

Please send the completed for to Smith & Wesson at 2100 Roosevelt Ave, Springfield MA, 01104 attention Military Programs or scan it and email it to me.  A fax is also acceptable to the following number: (413) 731-8980, Attention – Military Programs.

Starting January 1, 2010 we’ll be offering a Nation wide M&P promotion to all active duty and retired service personnel.  A $50.00 mail in rebate on any M&P revolver or a $50.00 mail in rebate or 2 free mags on any M&P Pistol or a $100.00 mail in rebate or 5 free mags on any M&P15 tactical rifle.  Our website will have all the details soon.

R,

David

David P. Holt

Vice President, Military Programs

Smith & Wesson

Cell: (413) 726-5311