Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

HI

KOFSaero

I'm from Kansas City, MO and recently did a bunch of research on tactical .22's I finally decided on one after about 3 months of looking and checking them out. I bought a SigSauer 522 SWAT/Commando (damn that's a mouthful) Anyway here she is with a 50 round drum mag.

X3ewB.jpg

I have a LOT of guns but this one is the most fun to shoot by far. At 25 yards it is deadly accurate... I wish i lived somewhere where i cold just walk outside and shoot instead of spending all that money ar the range shoulder to shoulder with all those other guys...

Welcome, and nice looking rifle! Does it shoot those Thunderbolts OK?

the sig will shoot ANYTHING. I shot 500 of those without a single mishap. I'm not one to brag on a brand name... I strive to be non fan boy about guns but this rifle is a champ at firing whatever i put in there. I had a couple hundreds of who knows rounds that i found in my dads toolboxm i'm sure they were 20+ years old. All of them went right through that gun without a problem.

So yeah... no thunderduds :D