Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

CMMG MK-4

Hi Guys,

So it's taken about five months but my new CMMG has finally arrived from the US. Picked it up on Friday and went straight to the range. I have to say I love it. I was a big fan of my Colt M4 Ops but it always bugged me that it wasn't a proper black rifle which is why I sold it and bought this. It was a couple of hundred quid more than the Colt but this is a keeper. I guess it should be considering it cost £900 ($1435)!

Next purchase for it has to be a new site, some Evolution long skinned mags and I quite like the Samson Evolution rails but for the moment it'll stay the way it is. The trigger has been tweaked a bit to reduce the pull weight and it is a lovely thing to use. You can really tell the difference between the Colt and the CMMG.

So here it is....

IMAG0166.jpg

Cheers

Glowin

I'll try and get some more photo's taken and posted.

OMG indeed! It's the reason I didn't go for a CMMG in the first place. There's only a few places I know in the UK that sell black rifles. I guess they can pretty much charge what they want. Obviously in the US shooting's a huge industry. It's not as popular over here which I guess pushes up prices  >:(. Some of the custom engineered AR15 rifles sell for a LOT more.

• 2 weeks later...

First  Congrats on the CMMG I helped a friend put one together and it is a great rifle

Whenever I see a post like this I realize just how good I have it here in the US. My brother lives in South Korea where CAN NOT own a firearm, and reading this where I realize that in the UK you pay 3x as much as we do stateside for the same product.