Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Range time tomorrow

Madhouse

fantastic, have fun.

Ill be baling water  ;D

Still raining up there eh?  Bummer!  It's been 80 and sunny every day here lately.    :thumb:

I need to get out to the range and finish breaking in my Kel Tec,  but it is suppose to be raining or snowing here in the morning.

Pisser smurf!  It's a bummer to have a new toy and not be able to go out and play...

Well I did get to go shooting today. Mainly the Kel Tec P-3AT, 100 rounds of Winchester 95gr WinClean, plus 13 rounds Remington Gold Sabre 102gr (my carry round). The Gnomes lost their bid to control New Mexico  >:D The Kel Tec is rough on these old hands, the web between my left thumb and forefinger is swollen from 89 rounds and that was with a glove on, the other 24 I fired right handed. It never failed to feed or fire, I like this little pistol.

I also rotated the 13 rounds in my Citadel 3-1/2 inch 1911 (Hornady XTP). This may be the most reliable and accurate of all my pistols, I like shooting it!!!!

Plus I got to drive 50 plus MPH in dirt roads yeehaw! Next week .22 Marlin my favorite shooter.