Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Colt magazines?

wobblinwheel

I was thinking about getting 2 more 20 round magazines from CTD, as they've always had them for about $25. Well guess what? they don't have any magazines for the Colt, nor hardly any accessories from Umarex/Colt (like they USED too). What gives? I've checked other online outfits with no luck, either. Umarex has them for $36.00, plus freight, I'd prefer not.

Nearly everything is sold out nearly everywhere. I am on multiple waiting lists for different items here & there. Mostly I think it is a combination of things, the school massacre obviously, holiday shopping, some folk prepping for the 21st, and of course the looming attempt to ban everything by the federal government. 

Edited to add - CDNN just went off-line - no more internet orders until further notice - they are overwhelmed.

• 3 weeks later...