Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

took some new toys for a test drive

eeyore

Today, in a mass shooting, 6 aluminum cans, 5 soda and 1 beer, succumbed to a battery of gun fire. The shooter dressed in a dirty oily shop jacket, armed with a variety of weapons that appeared to be of a Assault Weapon nature, showed mediocre marksmanship as he relentlessly assaulted the innocent beverage containers, reloading and switching between the various firearms till all beverage containers had fallen victim to yet another incident of overkill.

In the last few months, I have acquired a variety of Firearms, amongst the collection are 5 different 22's. having not fired a gun in about 14-15 years, the urge just became to strong so I took three out today for a little test drive!

My New GSG AK-47, My New S&W M&P 15 22 and a slightly used Sig Sauer Mosquito

If my notes are correct, fired 295 rounds, 126 through the S&W, 106 through the GSG and 63 through the Sig.

It is my hope to start to put together a data base on all my firearms and type of ammunition fired in them!

Lucky for them cans, I didn't know my new 35 round Plinker Tactical 35 round Magazines had come while I was out....or I would have had to test those out also! (hoping I am one of the lucky ones and the mags run in my S&W)

Today, in a mass shooting, 6 aluminum cans, 5 soda and 1 beer, succumbed to a battery of gun fire. The shooter dressed in a dirty oily shop jacket, armed with a variety of weapons that appeared to be of a Assault Weapon nature, showed mediocre marksmanship as he relentlessly assaulted the innocent beverage containers, reloading and switching between the various firearms till all beverage containers had fallen victim to yet another incident of overkill.

Ha ha thats funny i hope you had a good days shooting  :beer:

It was a little cold, the location did not allow the ability to stretch it out a little, but after so many years away from this "Sport" is was nice to start getting reacquainted with it and my new firearm collection. I really was interested in shooting again as a stress free enjoyable hobby, but the political climate that is now swirling around has made my reentry in to the shooting world, gun/culture, almost a act of defiance rather then a enjoyable hobby...