Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

helping each other out on here. wants list

lmao_37

I thought of an idea and see if it works basicly a wants list when we go looking for supplys on our fav web sites have a quick look for what other members wants and post any finds the more eyes looking for shooting supplys the better off we are and maybe moee successful in finding some we want to buy.

My wants list

CCI 200 large rifle primers

Hodgon H4895 powder

Sierra matchkings 174 grain 311 caliber

Sierra prohunter 180 grain 311 caliber

I thought of an idea and see if it works basicly a wants list when we go looking for supplys on our fav web sites have a quick look for what other members wants and post any finds the more eyes looking for shooting supplys the better off we are and maybe moee successful in finding some we want to buy.

My wants list

CCI 200 large rifle primers (ditto for smurff)

Hodgon H4895 powder

Sierra matchkings 174 grain 311 caliber

Sierra prohunter 180 grain 311 caliber

Great idea!

185 - 230gr .45 bullets any type

We've got a whole big box of cast lead .45 bullets. Not sure of weight and diameter but I'll check for you tomorrow.

Lead cast would be fine, I spoke with the people at Springfield Armory and was told the lead cast was fine in my XD, plus the barrel would last longer. Let me know.

I just scored 1000 CCI large rifle primers and 2lbs of bl-c(2) powder for my lee enfield i paid through the nose for them. I went to the gun stores in lubbock and brought them.Total cost $147.00

So iam now just looking for 311 caiber bullets now

sierra match kings 174 grain

hornady 150 grain

sierra pro hunter 180 grain