Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Checking in from Maryland

BlueCrabMafia

Making the obligatory first post. Just picked up my Colt M4 .22LR carbine last night from my local FFL. Bought it to replace the Mossberg 715FT .22LR I have. The Mossberg was a nice gun for the price, but I needed something better since I have recently gotten into steel rimfire competitions. I originally was looking at getting the S&W MP15-22 to accompany the M&P .22 pistol I already have, but I stopped by my local FFL yesterday and as fate would have it, he had the Colt M4 carbine sitting there just waiting.

I'm really impressed with it so far out of the box. Leaps and bounds better than the Mossberg. I of course hopped on the 'net looking for a forum to see what mods are out there for them and here I am. I've already taken a look around and found a couple of answers.  :thumb:

Looking forward to shooting it today at the range. Maybe afterwards I'll have some questions, but in the meantime let the fun begin.