Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

15-22 25 round mags

yeah tell me bout it. ive seen the 30 round Plinker Tactical mags around town for about 30 bucks each be have read mixed reviews so Ive been leary but may pick one up to try. Wish I had more cash on me when I found them cuz you can never have enough mags. With any luck they'll still have a few when the bank says I can spend more money. If not i'll count myself lucky to find em when I did

:grin:

• 3 weeks later...

yeah tell me bout it. ive seen the 30 round Plinker Tactical mags around town for about 30 bucks each be have read mixed reviews so Ive been leary but may pick one up to try. Wish I had more cash on me when I found them cuz you can never have enough mags. With any luck they'll still have a few when the bank says I can spend more money. If not i'll count myself lucky to find em when I did

:grin:

i bought one of the plinker tactical 35 rds mags at my LGS, but i returned it shortly after.  it was a pain to load and didnt properly load the bullets into the gun very often. 

have both the plinker tactical's  and the pro mags, plinkers work well if...I load them super carful  making sure they stager correctly, load 34, not 35, have had first round load problems at 35 and rap them a few times.. Pro Mags, make sure they stagger and go. If the two were side by side on the store shelf, I am leaving with the Pro Mags!

have both the plinker tactical's  and the pro mags, plinkers work well if...I load them super carful  making sure they stager correctly, load 34, not 35, have had first round load problems at 35 and rap them a few times.. Pro Mags, make sure they stagger and go. If the two were side by side on the store shelf, I am leaving with the Pro Mags!

Good to know  :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...