Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Taurus Judge

asmurff

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool, I got mine way back, I have a vertical shoulder rig for it, very comfy to carry, has an ammo carrier on the off side. Only thing is, be careful at the range - I first tried it with bird shot, and got ricochets in the face from the target frame. I now only use buck or 45 colt rounds.

Very cool, I got mine way back, I have a vertical shoulder rig for it, very comfy to carry, has an ammo carrier on the off side. Only thing is, be careful at the range - I first tried it with bird shot, and got ricochets in the face from the target frame. I now only use buck or 45 colt rounds.

I'll 2nd that. 1st time I used mine was an indoor range and I had loaded with bird shot as well. By the time it got 10 yards out I was creaming my target, and both targets to the right and left of me. Went to buck and 45lc after that for range use. But for home use, I usually keep a couple of rounds of bird shot in a couple of cylinders.