Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Marine's wife's confession

asmurff

I sat, as did millions of other Americans, and watched as the government

underwent a peaceful transition of power a few short years ago..

At first, I felt a swell of pride and patriotism while

Barack Obama took his Oath of Office.

However, all that pride quickly vanished as I later watched 21 Marines,

in full dress uniform with rifles, fire a 21-gun salute to the President.

It was then that I realized how far America’s military had deteriorated.

Every one of them missed the bastard!!!

• 1 month later...

George Bush had eight YEARS to get Bin Laden...

George Bush SENIOR is family friends with the Bin Laden family...which is WHY the Bin Laden family was allowed to take a flight out of the United States on the vening of September 11th, 2001.

Obama "promised" that if elected he would set in motion a concerted effort to find and bring Osama Bin Laden to justice.

Obama FULFILLED that promise just a few years into his presidency....he sent special operations forces into a foreign country (as he had promised) to shoot Bin Laden in the head.

George Bush did NOTHING to bring Bin Laden to justice, because to have done so would have upset his close friends the Bin Laden family...so for EIGHT YEARS Osama Bind Laden was FREE TO ROAM!

So now, WHO is the real patriot and WHO is the real traitor?  Bush's administration KNEW where Bin Laden was...but he never felt any compulsion to make the call to go get his long-term family friend.

Obama PROMISED BEFORE the election he would mobilize resources to find Bin Laden and when found, REGARDLESS of where found, he would take action to get him...Obama FULFILLED HIS PROMISE!

This if FACT...so WHO is the traitor and WHO is the Patriot?  Anyone who refuses to acknowledge the Bush family's involvement in ALLOWING an international terrorist to roam at will is only proving they are on the side of Al-Quaida.