Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

good samaritan stuff

Madhouse

My wife and I had run to the store and when we were turning back into our subdivision entrance I noticed a truck that had a flat and rolled onto our street to get off the main road.  I dropped my wife off and went back to see how he was managing, turned out to be not too well.  He was trying to figure out how to use the little scissor jack that comes with his truck.  He didn't know how it worked, didn't know how to get the spare down from te underside of the truck, he would've been there all night.

So, I went back and grabbed my aluminum racing jack and cordless impact wrench.  I jacked the truck up and pulled off his flat while he tried to work the spare.  We get it out and the damn tire is spent!  I can't believe someone put that tire on there as a spare, it had wires showing through, and it was flat too, unreal.  But the flat was completely ripped through the sidewall so it was our only option.  We put it on and I told him to limp it over to my house so I could fill it with my compresor.  The tire actually held air, so I told him to go directly to the tire store and get at least 2 new tires.

So, there's my karma work for the month.    :thumb: