Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Right place, right time.

asmurff

This morning started out very bad, I couldn't sleep last night because of my Congestive Heart Failure, then the wife's SUV wouldn't start, so she had to take my truck so I could get her's fixed. The dog's shot record was in my truck and he had an appointment for his annual bath & grooming this morning. So I got him to the groomers, and things started to work right finally. My vet fax a new record over right away  ;D Took the SUV to Pep boys and it was only the battery  :thumb: While wandering thru Pepboys store I spotted a pick-up truck bed tool box marked $99  :o it was one of the Delta ones original price $249 so I asked, they were on clearance because Pepboys isn't going to carry tool boxes anymore. I had just started to look at tool boxes because I was running out of space behind the seat of my regular cab GMC, needless to say I bought it. So the day turned out good in the long run, except my "drass is agging". It will be an early night.