Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Armscor .22 1911

asmurff

That looks nice. Is there a link with more info?

I haven't found one, one of the moderators over at 1911.org posted that picture and said the price hasn't been set yet. After the pistol comes out there is suppose to be a conversion kit also.

• 1 year later...

Gee...That is nice...The more I look at those 22 1911's the more I think I need one...And then I start thinking..."Damn...I really would like a Kimber 1911."....And then I start thinking..."I could buy that Kimber 1911 in 45 ACP, and then buy the 22lr conversion kit for it."...And then....My wife starts saying...If you buy one more firearm, I may do some sort of conversion on you...

She thinks my recent purchase of the Bushmaster AR and the Ruger tactical mini, should be enough for this year...Little does she know.... :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yep....That Kimber rim fire conversion kit is the one that got me thinking along the lines of getting my dream gun in 45, and then get the kit for 22 lr. Supposedly will fit most Kimbers...Didn't know about the Knight Hawk conversions...Looks really SWEEEEEEET...

The guy behind the NightHawk .22 conversions Bob Marvel sells his own as well. They are the ones to get, the standard. The Nighthawk is a little different design, a 3rd model.

The Marvels are based on the original Colt .22 1911 callled the "Ace"

I have the Marvel "Unit 2" model private labeled by Wilson Combat. I have a thread here on it.