Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Marine vet rips rep a new one at a town hall mtg

Madhouse

You gotta love that last line.

As a retired Air Force Master Sergeant I still feel very strongly about the oath I took in 1974, then again in 1977, 1983, 1989 and 1993 during each of my reenlistments.

Politicians however take a very similar oath but don't take it seriously, because they never signed the blank check.

I really liked it that he spoke up, expressed his views and backed the politician into a corner, but what I LOVED about it was the entire room full of people cheering him on.

Maybe Obama will be the best thing for this country before it's all over, just not how he thinks he will be.

I really liked it that he spoke up, expressed his views and backed the politician into a corner, but what I LOVED about it was the entire room full of people cheering him on.

Maybe Obama will be the best thing for this country before it's all over, just not how he thinks he will be.

I'd like to think so too, but I doubt it.  I'm probably just jaded, but I have very little faith in the fortitude of the sheeple of this country (75% of the population).

• 4 weeks later...