Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

CMMG - The Quebec-A Dedicated .22 LR Rifle $549

• 5 months later...

hey guys. what is the deal with these CMMG .22lr? they are suppose to operate just like an AR-15 correct? what is the difference between the Quebec .22 and the M4LEP22 versions? they are both gas operated and have a true 1 piece barrel correct? i'm super interested in these things as an alternative to the Umarex/HK 416 and was just wondering what the real advantage was other than it being "mil-spec" and hopefully easier to clean/breakdown. any input would be great.

• 4 weeks later...

Where are they selling these?  I am having trouble finding them online. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Your FFL can get them direct from CMMG. My local gun shop carries them. I did a tour of their factory before I bought one. They have a "outlet" store in Columbia Missouri where they do bargin bin specials, etc. The place is called Black Rifle. If you are every in the area it can be damaging to your wallet :)