Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

GSG KALISHNIKOV .22lr

Microgunner

Ellett Brothers Wholesale just got a batch in. Anyone have any experience with them? I have a GSG-5 and like it. I'd think the AK-47 would be in the same league. They offer the polymer stock with lots of picatinny rails or the traditional wooden stock, both the same price. Should I treat myself and which one?

you got that right. We have an evil feature law. You can only have two of the five evil features.

1. Flash Supressor

2. High Cap Mag

3. Pistol Grip

4. Collapsible Stock

5. Bayonet Lug

Well, it has no flash supressor, collapsible stock or bayonet lug, so maybe it's legal as it comes out of the box.

Silly laws

Well, it has no flash supressor, collapsible stock or bayonet lug so, maybe it's legal as it comes from the box.

Fired the Kalashnikov this morning. About 250rnds of cheap Remington bulk Golden Bullets. All shots standing at 15 yards. Only one malfunction, a FT Eject. Was grouping about 2", but I wasn't really trying to wring out it's accuracy potential. Just firing for function. It handled great. Magazine easy to load. I gotta say, it was a lot of fun to shoot and I can't wait to give it a real workout. It's a keeper...so far.