Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Gemtech's new secret T2 .22 project!!!

New News...

Our buddies over at GEMTECH are releasing a brand new .22 dedicated suppressed upper for the AR platform.

"The GEMTECH T2 is a dedicated, suppressor-integrated .22LR upper receiver for the M16/AR-15 family of weapons. Perfect for short barreled or machinegun M16s, the T2 sysetm is easy-to-clean, large volume/low-blowback suppressor component.

The suppressor component mates to a proven .22lr bolt and barrel system that fits on your carbine or machinegun for low-cost, super-quiet training or plinking. The GEMTECH T2 comes with a special barrel with an erosion-resistant, built-in muzzle device that protects the suppressor from unburned powder and heat from full-auto fire. The barrel and suppressor core tuck neatly under a special Picatinny rail handguard, allowing the mounting of forward stops, grips, and optics.

The T2 system includes the .22lr bolt, barrel, upper receiver, rail handguard, and suppressor. The .22lr conversion utilizes any standard Black Dog Manufacturing .22lr magazines, and your existing charging handle, not included."

No confirmed pics yet, but this pic might have been snuck out of the factory?

post-257-144124367024_thumb.jpg

I saw Joe Lieberman in the Atlanta Airport Monday....He was headed up the escalator directly in front of me.

He went left, and my flight was to the right in C terminal. After I checked in, I turned around and walked back down the gates to the flight headed to Washington, so I could talk to him, but he was nowhere to be found.

I dont understand how CT can have a senator that while isnt what I'd call pro-gun, isnt entirely opposed to them either, and still have those draconian gun laws.

He lived a street over from me until his VP run. Lieberman today isnt the Lieberman of the early 90's

He accidentally sent me an anti gun form letter in response to my writing him.

Democrats have been a 2:1 majority in CT for years. They had their way with gun owners at will until Roland and Rell became governors.

Hard to believe we were once home to Winchester,Colt,High Standard,Marlin,Remington,Ruger,Charter Arms,Seecamp, Mossberg, Wildey etc

When the manufacturers were looking for financial aid and tax breaks the Dems voted against them as support would be hypocritical. Supporting an industry they want to kill.

CT always tries to follow Cali and NY.... Stupid is as stupid does

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...