Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Colt M4 showoff picture thread

Solscud007

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

For anyone else, I had a quote of $70 USD from Bill Springfield.

This is cheap and his work is apprently good, although the triggers still come out at over 4.5lbs (some reports of 5.5lbs)

I decided to do my own. According to my own rudimentary gauge, I'm at around 4 lbs.

But beware, lightening this trigger does nothing to improve the general feel. I wish someone would make a replacement pack.

• 3 weeks later...

The CMMG are nice. When they come out with their new revised bolt hold open actuator I'll look but for now my colt is 3.5# pull, magpul CTR stock, urx4 keymod 14" hand guard, grippod bipod, red dot and magpul back ups. Strike systems sling on a one point mount. Next idea is to get a gunsmith to make the hold open/release work with the stock leaver in magwell.

th_IMG_20150303_152912_zpsvznxf3rd.jpgth_IMG_20150303_153020_zpsg9zq8oih.jpgth_IMG_20150303_153104_zpscjbfg8ag.jpg