Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Ruger BX-25 25 Round Factory Magazine

imschur

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR), announces that owners of America’s most popular autoloading rimfire rifle, the Ruger® 10/22®, can enjoy the extended fun offered by the new 25-round BX-25™ magazine. The new, genuine Ruger BX-25 magazine features the same correct angle feed lips that deliver the famous reliability of factory BX-1™ 10-round rotary magazines.

The BX-25 magazine will work in all vintages of Ruger 10/22 and SR-22® rifles, as well as all Ruger Charger™ pistols. The BX-25 magazines have stainless steel feed lips and use a stainless steel “constant force” spring. The anti-tilt follower is injection molded from Celcan - a high lubricity polyacetal. The magazine body halves are injection molded from durable glass-filled nylon.

“These are genuine Ruger factory magazines. We designed them. We didn’t license and rebrand someone else’s magazines,” said Ruger CEO Michael Fifer. “We tested the BX-25 magazines extensively and they work as well as the original Ruger BX-1 rotary magazine, the gold standard for rimfire autoloading reliability,” he continued.

The Ruger 10/22 is available in many configurations, including the special edition officially licensed Ruger Boy Scout™ 10/22 Rifle. Millions of shooters worldwide have learned the basics of firearms safety and marksmanship using a Ruger 10/22. It is a favorite of small bore hunters, competitive shooters and target shooters everywhere. Over six million Ruger 10/22’s have been produced since it was introduced in 1964.

For more information on the new Ruger BX-25 magazine go to Ruger.com/BX-25.

post-1-144124371331_thumb.jpg

I'm amazed it took them this long.

Funny you say that. I was thinking the same thing the other night and PRESTO here's an announcement. It frigging money in the bank for them too.

BTW they announced a new AR today too. If Bill Sr rolls over any faster in his grave he will hit plaid speed

Affirmative

:thumb:

Qty Description Total

4  10/22® BX-25â„¢ MAGAZINE

Item: 90361  Price: $29.95   

$119.80 

Subtotal:  $119.80 

(National,State and Local taxes)  Tax:  $0.00 

(UPS - RESIDENTIAL GROUND) Shipping:

$14.00 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL:  $133.80 

>:(

Dear Valued Customer:

We are sorry to inform you that some of the merchandise you ordered from us is temporarily out of stock or on back order.

If you would like us to ship the available items on your order now, please contact us. There will be no additional shipping charges. The minimum credit card charge is $10.00.

We will automatically ship the back ordered items when available.  You may  choose to; 1) cancel this item or 2) select a substitute item.

If you wish to cancel the item or substitute for another item, please complete and return the lower portion of this letter to Ruger Sportswear and Accessories with your selection or contact us via telephone.

Thank you again for letting us serve you.

Ruger Sportswear and Accessories

1-888-220-1173

Complete and return the lower portion of this form, ONLY if you wish to cancel or substitute other items on your order. Fax to 928-541-8850.

Re: Order Number:  237XXX

Dear Cheesy Chuckledoodle,

Thank you for ordering from Ruger Sportswear & Accessories. Your sportswear order

placed on 05/03/11 12:00:00 AM has shipped.

Date Shipped  Via

05/13/11    UPS - RESIDENTIAL GROUND                         

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One look at the BX-25 and I knew it would be a quality build.  I've been shooting Ruger products for close to 35 years and whatEVER one might think, say, or presume about Ruger, the stuff they build is built to last, and to stand up to tremendous abuse along the way!

I'm glad I held off on the TI mags...I LOVE the look of the BX-25, and have no hesitation placing an order for several.

Not to say the TI brand is inferior, but Ruger simply got "the look" right.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.