Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Coolest little Tactical 22 I've seen in awhile

Microgunner

My customer picked up the rifle a few minutes ago. He brought with him a NcStar MARK III 1.25x-4x quick release scope he bought for it on line. Fit the style of the rifle perfectly and focused down to 6'.

What a nice light handy affordable rig this turned out to be. I hope it all works well for him.

I hear ya Asmurff. I'm a lefty and have never shot a left handed weapon yet. I think I might miss the sight of shell casings ejecting in front of my face... ;D

I'm not a fan of the flying brass thing, I have a mark over my right collar bone where a piece of hot 5.56mm brass went inside shirt and seared my skin royally. I have a rightie .22 bolt-action I shoot off of a bi-pod, but to shoot off hand standing is a hassle and borderline unsafe so I don't do it. I can deal with semi-autos, and pistols made for righties, but would really like to have a good left handed .22 bolt-action.

To answer my own question Savage does make the Mk II in a left hand version. $240 according to their site.