Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

submrg58

Hey folks. Just purchased a Colt rimfire M16 spr and look forward to some indoor fun at the local range here in Wilmington, NC.

Surfing the net and found this sight and decided to join some like minded individuals who enjoy the sport of shooting.

Looking forward to learning some tips and tricks and sharing info about these new weapons as I think they are becoming very popular.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stumbled upon this site and glad I did.  Great to see people giving the lowly 22 the props it deserves. I own a 1022 and haven't had the chance to even break this one in yet.  I had a 1022 stolen from me when I was 25.  I'll be honest, I cried.  Had it since I was 12.  It was bone stock with a cheap Tasco 4X but kid you not it could hang with any target grade 22 to 150 yds.  Cant wait to dress out my new 1022! 

Stumbled upon this site and glad I did.  Great to see people giving the lowly 22 the props it deserves. I own a 1022 and haven't had the chance to even break this one in yet.  I had a 1022 stolen from me when I was 25.  I'll be honest, I cried.  Had it since I was 12.  It was bone stock with a cheap Tasco 4X but kid you not it could hang with any target grade 22 to 150 yds.  Cant wait to dress out my new 1022!

Thanks for joining!! Please share some pictures when you complete it...or during the process  ;D    :beer:

I really appreciate the compliment.  I didn't want to come off like I was spamming. I love working with DuraCoat and like to share some of my work.  You can check me out at www.tactical-advantage.net.  None of my new personal patterns are posted yet because I need to get them copyrighted. Check back soon and hopefully I will have my new stuff out. 

Thanks again for the compliment!