Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

CZ 452 American

FS2KSTD

I finally bought a bolt-gun to host my SilencerCo Sparrow SS suppressor. As much as I like the Savage Mark II's I handled this CZ at my local dealer one day and fell in love with it! It's wearing a BKL Technologies mount holding a Vortex Diamondback 2-7x35RF and a Harris 6-9" S-BRM bipod.

photobucket-65351-1339260365288.jpg

photobucket-69701-1339260364398.jpg

photobucket-68287-1339260366201.jpg

• 1 month later...

Got a chance to get the CZ out again yesterday and am ecstatic with the performance of this rifle! I was taking out clays at 100 with CCI sub-sonics and surpressed with no effort ... TOO much fun to shoot all morning with no ear pro!!!  :thumb:

I'll have to set up some paper and document my groups a little better next time. As it sits, I can't say enough good things about this rifle! ;D

• 1 month later...

Thanks to Microgunners sleuth abilities I have a CZ 452 American on order. Thinking of putting a Manners stock on it. Maybe doing the entire gun in ATACS

Welcome to the club ... hope yours is as much of a "laser" as mine has been! Manners stock ... BALLER STATUS!!!  :thumb:

ATACS job would look SIKK!  :grin:

• 4 weeks later...

Ive been distracted with my health issues so the rifle has sat at the dealer for a few weeks. Finally picked it up today though. I must say I am pretty impressed with the fit & finish of this rifle. Almost going to feel bad throwing away the stock and painting/coating the action.  >:D

Pictures to follow