Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Got my Tan MK22 today

Whats next Foliage Green  ;D

Are you sure you wanna go down this road, brother?  I can toss a couple up here, but I don't know what effect it's gonna have on you...  :confused:

SpikesBilletMiddy.jpg

BDayMiddie01.jpg

100_0035.jpg

microgunner, I'll get the FDE stuff together and get it on here.  :thumb:

Ran the SCAR .22LR today.. plus the inner barrel is 16" long and the outer barrel is a shroud with a 3" Flash hider. I wasn't having a 19" OAL long barrel. Modded it a bit and slid the shroud down to where the end of the inner barrel is at the tip of the Flash hider. 16" OAL still :) Ran all 300 rounds through her without a problem.  When I was taken it apart to learn how to clean it through youtube videos, I notice that my screws had blue lock tight on them and the bolt carry didn't have a flat washer like in the video but instead lock washers.  This maybe the new set-up with all the problems I've been reading.  My stock is pretty stiff and hard to push down, but I really don't plan on folding it.  I don't even fold my FN as well.

i-DqwC8zd.jpg

Not to happy with the trigger or the selector switch.  Gonna see if I can change it out with Magpul SCAR selector upgrade.  I didn't even realize it didn't have a bolt catch release button until I emptied my first mag!!!

I also ordered a mock SCAR Flash hider with a mock suppressor and going to make that a shroud and give it that Short Barrel look.

Nice setup brother. 8)

I pretty much got my hands on a ECLAN SpectreDR for good price and moved the EOTech 553.A65 on this .22LR

Found my old Surefire M952 and TangoDown stubby grip.

The PEQ is a fake but more cosmetic purposes

Had an extra Knights Armament 600m rear sight..

Don't know what I am going to do about the front sight.  I did though found some really cheap airsoft SCAR front sights for like $15

I did though freak out some people @ the indoor pristol range "Excuse me, no rifle rounds allowed" since they weren't aware of this MK22

mock SCAR airsoft suppressor came in today.

Little modding and welding.. TADA

used a 1/2" drill bit widen Flash hider.  Weld it to the outer barrel

i-HjKbhMk.jpg

i-tb3Fjg9.jpg

i-6hzJhKn.jpg

The outer barrel is still adjustable if I wanna give it that full 14.5" or 16" length