Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas
Sign in to follow this  
imschur

Re: GSG-5 Picture Thread

The only things I've done to mine is claw mount, TruGlo and (2) extra mags with clamp. I like it the way it came. I'll probably upgrade the screw set, but so far no problems.

I put the factory stock back on mine, I don't care for the folding stock. I will be getting the screw upgrade soon.

If anyone wants a retractable stock, I'll make you a great deal.

When composing a message click the plus sign to the left of "Additional Options"

From there you can browse and upload your pictures

*note - there is a size restriction of nothing bigger then 800 pixels in either direction. If you need more help shoot me a PM

Here is my GSG-5. I took it out to shoot yesterday, Lost count how many rounds. but probably only 50 rounds. shooting 3 rounds per mag gets real boring real fast. Stupid Gamelands 3 rd requirements. But it was free.

img0132ui.jpg

All I had was my Cell phone.

My GSG5SD, with vert grip, LED flashlight w/strobe feature. Sight Mark reflex sight. Mag clamp and extra mags elsewhere. And one bad ass operator..

;D

-DNR

post-429-144124369079_thumb.jpg

This is my gemtech integral suppressed GSD/GSG.  Only 89 made....?

img00346201103281759.jpg

WOW ... that GSG is SAWEEEEET! My SD only dreams about being suppressed!  :thumb:

Well guys here's my baby. Gsg 522 pk.Did hammer strur mod, firing pin mod, trigger mod, red dot, gsg 5 conversion, polished everything in the trigger (my trigger is like hot knief through butter), also polished everything else inside gun (no words can describe how it feels compare to factory).  Borrowed my cousin's stock for sighting my red dot(it's crazy without stock and laser bore sighter  the thing was driving me crazy! ) gotta say it looks and feels awesome. Gonna proably go pay that tax stamp for sbr.she's almost done... Will post more pic when she done.

post-961-144124377398_thumb.jpg