Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Need you guys advice

Longitude Zero posted about his new SIG P226 22 Classic which got me to thinking about mine.

I've never really liked the size and shape of the P226's grips as is obviously true for many folks because SIG came out with the E2 grip awhile back.

I much prefer the E2 grip frame and was thinking of converting mine to the E2 at a cost of a little over $100 OR I can buy a new P226 22 Classic (at wholesale) with the E2 grip already installed and sell my existing pistol for about the same price as the new one. Break even.

The problem is that it may take awhile to sell my current P226 22 Classic seeing how they're a little pricey for the average 22 pistol shopper that frequents our shop.

Keep and upgrade my current P226 (more expensive) or replace it with a new one (cheaper option) and sell the old one, which will probably take awhile?

Either way I'm going to have that E2 grip.