Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

NEED MORE AMMO!!!

M4rk

Remington .22lr 525 brick 19$ at big5. Anyone shot these rounded before?? I keep hearing bad stuff bout this brand of ammo.

Yeah I've shot it. It's OK as far as I'm concerned. Course I clean my firearm after every trip to the range. Maybe that helps. :confused:

Remington .22lr 525 brick 19$ at big5. Anyone shot these rounded before?? I keep hearing bad stuff bout this brand of ammo.

These have a very inconsistent primer charge and therefore there is the occasional misfire. Usually just rotating the rounds so the pin can hit another spot on the rim will get the misfires to work.

These have a very inconsistent primer charge and therefore there is the occasional misfire. Usually just rotating the rounds so the pin can hit another spot on the rim will get the misfires to work.

ya, that wut i remember long ago when i first got my m4. stayed away from remington, but seems like theyre the only ones available rite now. :confused:

I have three boxes of Federal 525 right now and I'd buy all of the Remington that I could find, if it were available in my area.  The last two boxes I bought were $50 each and that's the last time I've seem .22lr ammo since early January.  I checked a couple of places yesterday and they laughed at the service desk when I asked...