Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

When you have no heirs.

imschur

Microgunner got me thinking. What does a guy do with his stuff when he has nobody to leave it to? In my case I have the guns,guitars,amps and a pretty killer woodshop. I have no children or siblings. Id like to think I could leave my stuff to someone who would keep and enjoy it, not flip it for a fast buck.

Well I cant play the Guitar so those and the Amps do me no good, I did a lot of wood working when I was younger but now work in metal all day and on motorcycles the rest of the time. I do however know how to shoot a gun or two also have room for more and I have a job so wouldn't be looking to sell them. So if you have no other takers I would be happy to help  :thumb: 

I do not have any sons, but do have a daughter and two step daughters, all of them are shooters, so the firearms are not an issue. (although they will probably fight over them) Reloading stuff - who knows... I won't care ::) Lostsa tools - again, who knows..... I have a few that were my GrandFathers, and some of my Fathers - those will go to my daughter. Weird thinking about this!

TM