Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

what sorta scope for my gsg AK47

lmao_37

iam getting the scope side mount for my AK47, the question i have is what do other people think would be the best scope for it, i was thinking of this one i found on here but i havnt brought a scope before and just wanted to see what other people thought  :confused: :confused:

post-121-144124361981_thumb.jpg

post-121-144124361983_thumb.jpg

post-121-144124361986_thumb.jpg

I have that BEC scope on my Colt M-4. No Problems with it at all. (Other than the light intensity control was very stiff) Zeroed at 50 yards, one dot up for 100yards (BVAC .22lr ammo). Has very bright optics for a small diameter scope, fairly thin mil-dot reticle and it is a good deal for the $$. That being said, it would not be my first choice for mounting on a "business" gun. From working on the light control knob it became apparent the scope in not sealed, as the illumination led simply pokes down into a cavity in the tube. So, internal fogging could be an issue in some areas of the country. But for plinking and hunting small game I think it is ideal.

TM :thumb:

thanks for the advise i think ill be getting this scope order'd on tuesday its mostly gona be used for plinking and target shooting,  here in texas i dont think fogging will be to much of an issue once again thanks for the advise  :beer: