Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Rail vise

Madhouse

So I didn't get much at the gun show this morning, aside from my obligatory jerky purchase and a short soft-side case for the Sig 522, but I did find this litte gem:

http://www.railvise.com/

Since I don't have a bench vise, and don't need a vise for anything other than gunsmithing, this seemed like an excellent tool.

:beer:

Since I don't have a bench vise' date=' and don't need a vise for anything other than gunsmithing, this seemed like an excellent tool.

:beer:

[/quote']

Madhouse does the base with the guide rails come with it? I looked on the website and it doesn't appear to be included or listed for sale...

It does, in a way.  That base is a new product that's going to be ready to ship next month.  The kit was $61 if you wanted the base too, and they'll pick up the shipping of the base when it's ready - that was the deal at the show anyway.

Looked nice though, he had one there, cut from aluminum, black anodized with end caps.  The one on the website was one he made for himself, but not what the new ones will be made like.

:thumb: