Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Whats everyone up to this weekend?

imschur

You do woodworking also?

yup, most of my life Ive been at it to some degree. Even in my current apt dweller status I have taken over the basement of my building. I have the typical stuff. Unisaw, 14" bandsaw, lathe etc. Latest acquisitions were Plano panel clamping system and a DRO for the Biesmeyer. Heres my DRO installation page

yup, most of my life Ive been at it to some degree. Even in my current apt dweller status I have taken over the basement of my building. I have the typical stuff. Unisaw, 14" bandsaw, lathe etc. Latest acquisitions were Plano panel clamping system and a DRO for the Biesmeyer. Heres my DRO installation page

well I had to work yesterday morn for 5 hrs, only 3 1/2 years to go and I'm retiring, if they let me go that long....Today me and the bride are going to hang new gutters on the garage, I built them 2 weeks ago. This afternoon we will be at Water Country at Williamsburg, Va on a float slowing cruising the Lazy River..... ;D

If you go to that forum link I showed you a while ago theres a few bookcase plans you can DL. I have lots of plans Lemme know before you buy anything. I also subscribe to Fine woodworking's online thing so I have all that access. Let me know if I can help with plans or advice.

I'm designing this case on Sketch-up as it is going onto the top of and existing table. Haven't decide if two or three shelves yet. Finishing will be easy since the existing table is black, but I'm going to attempt some decorative edging