Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Gulf states order Blackberry users to cover their phones in a tiny burqa

imschur

I lived in Tripoli, Libya for 4 years. The Middle East is totally stunted when it comes to social equality. These people are raised on HATE, they are taught from the cradle to HATE each other, hate anything they don't have, and  ESPECIALLY to hate Christians and Jews. Their greatest hate is for WOMEN. Our F'd up policy of allowing these ragheads into this country will eventually lead to a social nightmare that cannot be fixed. I won't see it in my lifetime but the younger types will have to deal with it in their lifetimes. These people WILL NOT assimilate into our culture and are here only to generate enough income to support terrorist groups back home. If you think I have radical views look at what has happened to France and the rest of Europe.

I...  I..  just wow- speechless.

‘This is not about censorship or oppression,’ said UAE telecommunications regulator Mohammed al-Ghanem, ‘this is about preserving the essential purity of the Blackberry and protecting it from being corrupted.’

Huh? 

How is forcing people to obey religious law not oppression?

How is covering something with black cloth to hide it from view, not censorship?

The essential purity of of the Blackberry?  Do Muslims eat peyote much?

‘with the veil in place I am free to walk about with my Blackberry in public without the feeling that people are staring lustily at my multi-media application. It also covers my shame for not owning an iPhone.’

Ahaha lol, really?  Allah is so lucky to have such intelligent and loyal sheep.

‘If Allah had meant us to freely access the Internet He would have given us web browsers in our heads,’ said a local imam, adding ‘There is absolutely no mention of instant messaging in the Koran and at no point did Muhammad, or any of his eleven wives, ever say LOL, ROFL or PMSL.’

Bwahaha.. whut?!  Let me rephrase this a few ways to unveil the hilariousity:

‘If Allah had meant us to freely access the Quran He would have given us printing presses in our heads,’

‘If Allah had meant us to freely access Firearms He would have given us AK47s in our hands,’

‘If Allah had meant us to freely access the united States, He would have given us wings on our backs,’

‘If Allah had meant us to freely access the Blackberry He would have given us Intel Dual Core processors in our heads,’

I could go on and on, and I will, but not today.

I have to agree with Rodent to a large extent.  I have tried very much to understand the culture and ideals of Islam, and it's things like this that derail any notion of a sane religion.  Kinda like when that Danish neswpaper had those drawings of Allah, and all of Islam freaked out.  On the news we have clerics and Imams saying, Islam is peaceful, Islam is love and loyalty to Allah.  Then you see footage from the streets where Muslims are throwing rocks and molotov cocktails, screaming for someone, anyone, to be beheaded.  Fuck, they didn't even care who, just as long as someone was beheaded.

I would love to see Jews start throwing rocks and waving surplus assault rifles every time someone eats pork.

Can you imagine a crowd of Catholics screaming for blood because someone drew a picture of Mary?

Or millions of Christians.. well, Christians just run around in circles by default, bad example.

The best part is that the police protect them when they are screaming death threats and swearing the downfall of America... (death threats are illegal, btw)

Yet, the police are quick to arrest and hamper citizens screaming for financial reform and civil equality... (Demonstration is Legal btw)

I dunno; I've genuinely tried to understand and accept them, but I got to the point where it was just futile.

I should dig up my old college paper I wrote about Islam,  I had a number of examples that show how the religion is built with fear and uncertainty to allow the powerful to control their populace. 

Ever see Saddam bow his head to Mecca?  No you did not; and it was not because he forgot it was 3:00.

Also having spent way to much time in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Egypt, Turkey and even Iran during my years in the military I can say these are some of the most narrow minded people in the world and if you disagree with them you are an infidel. Also if you think we have sheeople in the US, those people will do anything an imam tells them. American should not mistake the iman as the equivalent of our priest or preachers but think of them as lawyers and judges it is all about Sharia law.