Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Funny but true

lmao_37

You ever though that you overweight friends could be really usefull ?

Well i was at a friends house and his car had a flat battery and we pushed it up hill from the parking lot we then rolled it backwards down the hill back in to the parking lot, my friend jumped in and tried to bump start the engine in reverse but nooooo the rear wheels locked up and it stopped dead, at this point we went and got some cinder blocks and put them in the trunk along with 3 tool boxes and tried again yet again the rear wheels locked up and we couldn't find any more junk to throw in the trunk at this point we looked at each other and said lets call *** ***** (he weighs about 250lbs) so they guy turned up riding his scooter so we asked him to jump in the back of the car (he went mad at this point as he realised we wanted him to come up and be used as ballast) anyhow he got in the car and we rolled the car down the hill again and the added weight  bump started the car woohoo after that i was always nice to the larger people i know as one day i might need there help to start a car.

After all the years that have gona past i havnt told this to anyone so i thought it was time it was shared

post-121-14412436531_thumb.jpg