Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Finally took her out again!

Alfa One

I've got my sweet M4 since mid august and was only able to shoot her once. Because I had to clear the paperwork to shoot her in my shooting range, just over the border.

Last friday evening I got a paper in the mail that I should go to the post office. I had no idea why, I didn't order something.

On saturday I went to the post office and saw that my papers to cross the border had finally arrived after almost 7 weeks (hail bureaucracy). But that day I went clay shooting with a friend.

So today was the day. Got her out and went shooting. She got a lot of attention. Most of the IPSC-shooters that where there came and had to hold her. One of them is a good friend and... well, he would love to have one now.

I shot about 170 bullets. Again no problems! God I love that weapon. The only downside to it is that you want to keep shooting and will run out of bullets... so sweet!

Made a date with her for next saturday and next and... well all saturdays actually!