Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Newest Toy

asmurff

I spent since spring working very hard on my rifle shooting and learning to compete in the Tactical .22 matches I severely negelected my pistol shooting and the week before last when I went bo could you tell it.

The airsoft is the same size and weight as my concealed carry and the trigger pull is very close also, plus the ammo comes at $14 per 3000 pellets lol.

Love it! This weekend (on sunday) I'm going to a gun show (although you can not buy real weapons, except real old ones) in the french speaking part of Belgium. I'm going to buy myself a GBB pistol as well.

I'm going to look for a Sig P226, a cool 1911 , a Beretta or a Five-Seven model. If for once we have an advantage I should tell you as well. I'm glad we don't get that silly orange thing on the airsoft weapons. Ours can have the real look.

If I got one I will upload the pic (as well one of my M4 with the 20rd-magazines, which I got since yesterday).