Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

The difficult decision

imschur

Took a trip to my local FFL today as I needed to setup an out of state transfer for my MA-TEN 308 lower.

While there I inquired on the price and delivery of a Generation 4 Glock 22 and Sig P226 Enhanced Elite. Both were priced pretty well and one of the last  last of each model at the distributor. As we sat there with the distributor on speaker phone I did the only thing I could do when faced with a choice this difficult............................ I ordered both  :laugh:

Food, I don't need no stinking food ;D

As we sat there with the distributor on speaker phone I did the only thing I could do when faced with a choice this difficult............................ I ordered both  :laugh:

Food, I don't need no stinking food ;D

I have ordered an airdrop of supplies to your AO ... rations and ammo!  ;D

Congratulations. The pleasure of owning these fine pistols will far outlast any hunger (figuratively) you will endure in the short term.

Hey, that's why they invented Ramen noodles, right?

When I was stationed in Korea we use to keep ramen and beef jerky for emergency rations for when we got snowed into the barracks. We had MREs also but you only ate those if you really had no choice. MRE = Meals Rejected by Ethopia.

I never done this before but the writing is on the wall here in CT and I need to do what I can.

I like that tac ops as well. It was a bit more expensive.

This is my first time handling the new Sig frame. It's a perfect fit for me and the gun points well. Best out of the box feel I have ever felt on a handgun. I had reservations about the new grip because the traditional 226 feels great. The Glock still feels like a Glock.