Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Looking for a Llama Mini Max II - Got One!

techmike

I was getting excited until I read .45...Gunbroker has 'em for $250 to $300 and higher. Doesn't seem to be much movement on the higher priced ones. However, they seem to be well used. A NIB one should do well. Trying to talk myself into another .45 as we speak. ;D

I have a CZ 82, and it is a great shooter. I stripped the powder coat, dura coated it and put a set of walnut grips on, and it looks pretty good too. Found a guy that makes a real nice little IWB holster for it, so it is a good CC option. Have never handled the 75. Picture below is after I dura coated it, but the grips are not the walnut ones it ended up with.

post-10-144124370709_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It is in great shape and shoots great. The finish is..... old. No rust or pitting, trying to decide if I want to dura-coat it or send it our for bluing. Precision Bluing Have been spending way too much time locating extra mags for it, finally found TripleK holsters & mags in San Diego. Ordered two mags, and they fit and function, but they are 1 9mm round too long. So I sent them pictures, and they said keep those, we will make you two new ones. They arrived yesterday, but they don't latch in the pistol - the notch is slightly off. But the gun is accurate, and low felt recoil due to the massive weight of an all steel gun. :thumb:

• 11 months later...