Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Teenage girls making fools of teenage boys

asmurff

I was just at the grocery store and a teenage girl in short shorts cause a teenage boy pile up, when she bent over to get something off of a lower shelf.

First boy walked into a shelf, second boy walked into him.

>:D good to know somethings never change!

a few years back at the local grocery store there was a beautiful girl, blonde about 22 or so wearing a blue tank top and jeans shorts spreading mulch on the islands in the parking lot. She was located right where all the rows converge with the main road and a bank. Everyone stopped and forgot how to drive.

Hey I learned my lesson back in the 70s, I hit a parked car when I passed a young thing on the sidewalk in white hot-pants and an overloaded halter top. I guess the collison has premanently imprinted the vision on my mind for all time!!!!  8)

a few years back at the local grocery store there was a beautiful girl, blonde about 22 or so wearing a blue tank top and jeans shorts spreading mulch on the islands in the parking lot. She was located right where all the rows converge with the main road and a bank. Everyone stopped and forgot how to drive.

:laugh:

Hey I learned my lesson back in the 70s, I hit a parked car when I passed a young thing on the sidewalk in white hot-pants and an overloaded halter top. I guess the collison has permanently imprinted the vision on my mind for all time!!!!  8)

I have only seen something like that on America's funniest video's.

The one thing i wana know how did you explain it to your insurance company ?