Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

New Umarex Colt M16 Owner!!!

Hey guys, so after a long debated battle between the S&W and the Colt, I decided to pick up the Colt.  I knew I wanted a long barrel and luckily impacguns.com had 1 left in stock and it was on clearance so it made the choice even easier.  Only issue now is that I dumped more money into this gun this what the gun cost lol. I've already put 500 rounds through it and only had it for 3 weeks.  This thing is a blast to shoot and i'm glad I went with the Colt over the S&W.  So i decided to mod a few things and wanted to show it off.  Still need to pick up a few 10 rounders so I can actually bench shoot this thing and a surefire suppressor to replace the boring old regular flash suppressor lol.  Let me know what you think.

Base: Umarex Colt M16

Noveske 12.5" Free Float

Low profile gas block/gas tube

Troy front and rear battle sights

Magpul MIAD grip and trigger guard

Magpul PRS

Vltor Mod Pod

Custom engraved "Surprise Cock Fag!!" dust cover

Elcan SpecterDR

Painted grey body black to match free float

DSC09981.jpg

DSC09984.jpg

DSC09985.jpg

DSC09986.jpg

eh if i did that i would have to file for bankruptcy lol. she already gets what she wants to a certain extent so some of my purchases kinda flew under the radar lol.  thanks for the warm welcome to forum. as much as i love shooting heavy caliber weapons, the pocketbook doesn't get empty shooting .22lrs.  i dunno why so many people knock the quality of the umarex. from diassembling and reassembling and cleaning and such it was quite a breeze and i prefer our metal receivers over the S&W plastic.

thanks for all the compliments.  i really wanted a unique colt. i've already had people mistaken the rifle as a real ar-15 at the range. one gun was shooting a s&w next to me and was showing off his gun to everyone and i pulled mine and took away the attention lol.  i think my next project is going to be the standard colt m4 carbine.  i love this thing so much i need a shorter version now lol.

thanks microgunner.  surprise cock fag comes from the movie Team America. It's kinda one of those novelty quotes.  Noveske did a limited run on the dust covers and they are hard to find an authentic one without spending an arm and a leg sometime. so i just took a spare cover i had to Things Remembered in the mall and had them engrave it.  got a lot of weird looks from the employees there, but they did it.