Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

I just logged on to this site

jnsampson

My name is John Sampson. I live in Strasburg, CO and just recently bought an S&W M&P 15-22 and love it. The .22 LR cartridge is oftentimes maligned as being anemic. I disagree. It is the one cartridge that has withstood the test of time. I am looking to purchase an HK 416 D .22 manufactured by Carl Walther in Germany and imported by UMAREX. This net is a welcome oasis for those who own .22 Tactical rifles.

i am a retired Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent and former NY Police officer and a veteran of the US Coast Guard Reserve.

Thanks for hosting this site.

Yeah, I know the bolt catch AND the bolt assist are not functional. Other than that, it's extremely accurate as a clone to the "real" 416D which retails for well over $2,000. I am an advocate of the .22 LR cartridge and believe its been maligned for too long as being anemic. A well placed .22 LR shot will get the job done.  C:-)