Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Ordered one today

Should be here late next week. With the impending $hit storm coming figured I better get off the fence and get one...Plus the GSG5 SD needs a range mate.

I know it's 08 on roids all over again so where can I get mags??....Ordered some from Midway but they limited me to 2..I would like to have a half dozen more. A drum would be really nice...I know I am late to the party, I went thru a S12 stage that was real hard on the wallet... ;D

Also do lead nosed rounds foul as bad in this gun as the GSG5? I have a Gen II model.

Thanks

:beer:

I only buy from the manufacturer, local store, or internet business with a long term presence/reputation.  Buying form some dolt advertising on the internet you get what you deserve.  Sorry but I consider all of the internet gun sales sights that are not a business like Buds, Cabelas etc probably thieves, especially private sellers.

Longitude I couldn't agree with you more...I usually try to buy from my LGS first, even if it's a couple buck more...I like to support local businesses when I can. I can't find these mags in stock anywhere, nobody has them. For the record I will not purchase any mags at that price. They can keep them.

Longitude I couldn't agree with you more...I usually try to buy from my LGS first, even if it's a couple buck more...I like to support local businesses when I can. I can't find these mags in stock anywhere, nobody has them. For the record I will not purchase any mags at that price. They can keep them.

For firearms it is local but with the cost of ammo and accessories I generally buy them online.  I know my local shop needs the business but in tough times priorities have to be decided upon.

Walked into a small local store last week, Kopp's Tactical in Brighton Colorado, They had just got two in that morning, So I went ahead and filled out my back ground check information. They had the  S&W MP-15's priced 10% under list.

Went two blocks down the street to Bait & Bullet, He had one in the rack and it also was priced under list.

Hats off to two local gun shops showing integrity in the face this cycle of craziness!

Soon to be a new owner or a S&W Tactical 22!

• 2 months later...

Update....Cabelas cancelled my order today. After I called a month ago and told them I would wait. I called them and I was told that they will not be able to fill my order this year.... :confused:

I still have them on back order at two other places so we will see....I did manage to pick up a couple of the plinker mags...they work great but without the finger tabs to pull down they are very hard to load.....It takes me 4x as long to load them than it does to empty them... >:(

This has reached epic levels for you.

Not quite. I was able to find some 10rders that I have converted to standard capacity mags. Even picked up the blue buttons from raven eyes to match. :thumb:

You see other mag companirs ramping up production...but it appears S&W supplier is not one of them.  :confused: