Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Let's ban Feinstein

techmike

The woman has never been very bright, but she keeps getting elected.

Excerpt from an article in the Washington Times:

The best illustration of this deception is Mrs. Feinstein’s placing of the “Armalite M15 22LR Carbine” on her list of items that she claims have the sole purpose “to hold at the hip if possible, to spray fire to be able to kill large numbers.” This particular weapon fires a .22 long rifle cartridge, which has one-tenth the power of the standard military round and is generally suited for plinking tin cans or hunting small varmints. It simply looks like a military rifle, which fits Mrs. Feinstein’s effort to eliminate items that look scary to her.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jan/25/the-assault-weapon-myth/#ixzz2JKxS5npt

Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

I think that Senator Feinstein is the sponsor of this bill from others that completed the work.  Just my opinion, but listening to her didn't inspire confidence that she knows what she's talking about, but rather parroting information provided on index cards.  This may not be so in every case, but I would really wonder how many of these ban supporters have actually fired a any kind of gun.

She's a moron. Of course she came to prominence as the 1st woman mayor of SF after Masconi and Milk were shot. After that she became the darling of the liberals. But as far as any knowledge about firearms she's a numb nuts. It's baffling to me how someone can propose to ban something that they don't know a thing about.  :confused:

Kind of like banning reading because you don't know how to read.