Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Sucks to live in Connecticut

techmike

I saw the report also! Then a Democrat controlled legislature tries to claim it was bi-partisan.

I guess Connecticut didn't like their rating as the 10th least free state and want to pass CA, NY, NJ & RI. I wonder how close they moved to number 1?

....and drew your welcome in New Mexico also.

you guys cant imagine how I feel right now. Make no mistake most of the Republicans here or no different than the Democrats..There i another factor I had not realized until we protested at the Capital. We have a lot of female reps and I think they are thinking with their ovaries rather than logic.

Of Colt, Marlin, Stag and Charter gun manufacturers are who strongly considering moving from the state and what is the economic effect to them moving. These companies have got to understand what not moving will do to their sales. I've read Colt is considering moving.