Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

How dumb are people ?

lmao_37

• 2 weeks later...

My first job as a 18-wheeler driver (in the 1970's) was pulling refrigerated trailers.  In the mid-west the meat comes from Dow Chemical,  made from petroleum crude oil.  Used to pick the meat up from the manufacturing plants on the Gulf Coast,  all of them are near the refineries,  and deliver the meat all across the central prairies to the wholesalers.

It is my understanding that meat sold east of the Mississippi River is made by DuPont.

Not sure who or where the meat manufacturers are for the west coast.  Maybe made in Mexico by the Mexican national oil company and imported at San Diego.

----------ROTFL. (Can't believe I typed this with a straight face.  Too easy to slip back into that old truck-driver-CB-radio-mode?  Hardly even drew much blood when I bit off what was left of my tongue.)