Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

My Health

imschur

Not sure if you guys remember but labor day 2012 I had a life changing pain in my guts. I was diagnosed with Diverticulosis. Doc said if I eat right and exercise I might be able to avoid the knife.

Well I was over 250 pounds at the time, just a few weeks ago I weighed in at 195. Not dieting just 2 years of eating right and exercising. There has also been a side problem that is under control. Since i was about 19 Ive been plagued with cramps and frequent trips to the can. It has been so bad all my life I dreaded going anywhere. Well I was also diagnosed with Gerd. The treatment for Gerd has not had any effect on the Gerd but it has stopped the bathroom issue. If you combine the eating right and excercising with not being toilet bound I feel the best I have felt since my mid teens. Im going out regularly I mountain bike about 10 miles almost every night. I ride my road bike and mountain bike on weekends to totally blast my body. I love it.

Glad to hear the good news.

I wish I'd never stopped riding my bicycle when I got my driver's license, it'll keep you young forever.

Like everything else we enjoy this is another expensive sport if you dive in deep. I should add Im very close with my local dealer. He too is enabler like a nice guy who works at a pawn shop in FL.