Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Gun Show in Toledo Tomorrow

techmike

Nothing.  >:( They started charging for parking, never been done before,so the traffic was a mess - one guy collecting tolls. I parked about a mile away and walked in. But the show was so crowded, I couldn't even get to the tables. It was difficult to even walk around. I left after about 20 minutes. Very dissapointing.

TM

Yeah - gun shows in Toledo are pitiful to start with. Due to just repealed local laws, we can at least have them now, but they are always sponsored by the Maumee Valley Gun Collectors Club. Almost all of the vendors are club members, so there is a lot of price fixing. Like all .380 ammo is $30 a box - no variation...The closest GOOD shows are at Lima, but since I work weekends, I don't get to many.

TM

I spent 3 weeks in Danbury, at the Holiday Inn. Was there for Pitney Bowes factory training. Every Wednesday - at the Holiday Inn Bar - "Grab-a-Granny" night. 50, 60, 70 year old single women in mini skirts and fishnet stockings cruising for breathing men.  :o very scary!

TM

PS - No, I did not partake>