Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

My new rifle.

Mtshooter

DSC00734.jpg

Well it has taken e a while to post this, but I didnt want to post a pict of just the bare rifle. Finally have all the toys on it for now at least. Of course like all of them it may be constantly changing. In fact the Bipod will be comming off very soon. Its only on there because my son wanted it.

• 3 weeks later...

Lets see, How do I like it? Out of all the firearms I have owned in the past 20-30 years, and there have been a lot of them, this is hand down my favorite. Between the accuracy of the rifle, the reliability of it being basically a 10-22, and it being an affordable AR style rifle to shoot. I am not sure how this can be improved on. The only problem I have had with the rifle with over 1000 rounds now going through it is there is a screw in front of the trigger guard that likes to work loose and that will affect the accuracy by allowing the barrel and action to wobble inside the rest of the I guess you would call it the AR style mod. But nothing a dab of loc tite wont cure. I am also happy with my accessories. This has been a long time coming, and I finally was able to build a couple of rifles exactly how I wanted with almost no limitations within reason. The scope is absolutely awesome. 3-9 variable. 2 color illuminated 3 setting reticle. Hollogram sight on top of that. Side mount flashlight/laser sight combo. Last weekend was my first chance to really use the flashlight laser outside at night. WOW! That thing is bright and is usable to 50+yards easy. It can be turned on with a push button on the back or with a button mounted on the left side of the rifle with your left hand. I paid 499.00 for the rifle and have close to that or maybe even more in accesories in it. But it may be the last .22 I ever need. Or at least until I find one I like better.