Rimfire World Community
Visit Brownells Visit AR15 Builder Visit Visit Site Visit Ballistic Advantage Visit Aero Precision Visit Cabelas

Bill Springfield Trigger

I will, I'll probably send it out Thursday after I hear back from Bill. I really can't do any 'scientific' testing but I can probably describe it by a 'seat of the pants' feeling. I usually run about 300-400 rounds through the Colt in any one session and I can really feel it in my hand by the end. I can do the same in my work rifle and not nearly feel as 'tired'.

• 4 weeks later...

I am sending my trigger pack in tomorrow.  Here is what Bill emailed me when I asked what he did the the trigger group.  I slightly modify 2 internal springs, polish and adjust the hammer sear angles.  :thumb: When I asked what the trigger pull would be this is what he replied.  It averages 4.5 to 5lbs, I try to get the best pull out of it that I can. :P  I hope this helps anyone thinking about doing the trigger job form Bill.  I know TM should get his back sometime this week.  Bill said the turnaround is 3 to 5 days.  Good luck :thumb: